We developed a list of contraindications (ineligibility) that must be honestly considered for your safety and to help ensure an excellent service.
- Under 18 years of age
- Get keloid scars easily
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Diabetic (consult your physician)
- Been on Accutane/steroids within 1 year, you must wait at least 1 year before considering this procedure
- Chronic skin conditions & irritations on the area to be treated such as blemishes, pimples, rash, psoriasis, eczema, rosacea, or sunburn on the area of procedure.
- You have active skin cancer
- On Retin-A or retinols. Be off 30 days before appointment and avoid 30 days after procedure. If used before 30 days it can cause the pigment to fade prematurely.
- Have HIV or Hepatitis or any other viral infections and/or diseases
- Undergoing chemotherapy (consult your physician)
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure or mitral valve disorder (consult your physician)
- Epilepsy/faint spells/hemophilia (consult your physician)
- Auto immune disease (consult your physician)
- Blood thinners. On any medications that may affect the condition of your skin and how it responds to blood clotting and healing.
- Have unhealthy skin, generally don’t heal well & develop infections easily
- Easily triggered post inflammatory hyper pigmentation
- If your old tattoo is too dark (send a picture to determine if we are able to do a cover up or if removal is necessary.)
- Allergic to colors, pigments, anesthetic (lidocaine, prilocaine, benzocaine, tetracaine or epinephrine)
- Flu or Cold: Please stay home, reschedule your appointment if you have cold or flu or sinus/respiratory infection
- Had Botox within 4 weeks from scheduled appointment
- Must be off Retin-A or Retinols 14 days prior to appointment and avoid around the area for 30 days after. If used before 30 days, it can cause the pigments to fade prematurely
* We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who we deem not suitable for this procedure. Diagnosed conditions that are waived are required to bring a doctor’s note stating their approval. Thank you for your cooperation.
Before You Book
We’ve developed reading materials for you to learn from in regards to eligibility, what to do before and after your appointment, and more.