Pre- / Post- Appointments
For your treatment to heal properly and look their best. Please follow the Pre-& Post Care Instructions found below are of the UTMOST IMPORTANCE.
Fifty percent of the outcome of your cosmetic procedure is dependent upon proper aftercare. Make sure to read this entire aftercare guide.
Note: consult with your licensed artist for more details – this is a general aftercare guide and may or may not be a one-size fits all guide.
- The studio gets chilly, please feel free to bring a jacket and or a small blanket.
- No cell phone use during service as it distracts the artist servicing you. Airpods are welcome while you relax!
- Do not consume caffeine 12 hours and or alcohol 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- Do not take Advil or any other thinning medications such as aspirin, niacin, vitamin E, and/or ibuprofen unless medically necessary, 48 hours to your procedure. Extra strength Tylenol can be taken if you are sensitive and have low pain tolerance.
- Avoid tanning. If you have tanned this will affect the outcome of the healed color. Sun worshippers with leather skin this is not for you!
- If you’ve had laser removal or previous work done by someone else, the treated area has more scar tissue and can affect the outcome of the result. More treatments may be necessary.
- Avoid exercising the day of procedure as this will open up the pores. NO cardio or sweating for up to 7 days.
- Please note that you will be more sensitive during and around your menstrual cycle. Please schedule accordingly.
- No waxing, threading, or tinting 1 week before. (eyebrows)
- No chemical peels, laser resurfacing, strong exfoliants, Vitamin E, retinols, fish oil, or anything that will thin out your skin in the treated area at least 2 weeks before your appointment.
- Botox should be done one month before or one month after.
- Eat a snack as it can take up to 3 hours for new eyebrows.
- Please be off of any skincare products that contain retinol or acids on the treated area
- PAYMENTS: We take all major payment cards as well as cash. (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express)All credit card transactions are subject to a 3% processing fee. You can also tip the artist with a credit card or cash at the time of checkout.
- When it comes to tipping your beauty professional for services such as lashes, nails, hair, brows, and so on, the golden guideline is to tip 10-20% of the total cost of the service. “Keep in mind that, like restaurant servers, beauty technicians rely on gratuities to supplement their income.”
Immediately following your procedure, the treated area will appear to be darker & bolder in color and more sharply defined. A aftercare packet will be provided. Over the next couple days, it will appear darker & thicker as scabs begin to form. You must let the scabs naturally flake off bit by bit. Everyone heals differently some may not even scab. It will take up to 14 days for scabbing and healing to be over. This is common for all permanent cosmetic procedures. Then 4-8 weeks after your initial appointment you will be able to come back for a touch up. Our pricing does NOT include your touch up. Please review your schedule and plan accordingly.
- Follow aftercare provided
- Do not rub, pick or scratch the treated area. Let scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate off. Picking can cause scarring and pigment loss.
- Avoid direct sun exposure and tanning beds for a month after treatment.
- Avoid pools, saunas, Jacuzzi, steam rooms, hot showers, or anything that emits hot steam. When washing face, make sure to avoid treated area and clean around it.
- Avoid sweating/exercise on your face for 7-10 days. Salt expels pigment out leaving undesired results.
- When showering make sure to avoid treated area. When cleaning or washing face, make sure to avoid brows and gently clean around it.
- No face scrubs or chemical peels at least 2 weeks after.
- Keep hair away from treated area for 7-10 days
- No makeup or skincare on tattooed area for 7-10 days. It interferes with healing and color of tattoo. Such as AHAs, retin-A, lactic or glycolic acids etc…
- Eyebrow tinting, dye, bleaching, face scrubs or chemical peels is ok but should be done 3 weeks after procedure.
- Inform your MRI technician that you have had a cosmetic tattoo.
- Do not thread, tweeze, or wax n treated area while healing.
Before You Book
We’ve developed reading materials for you to learn from in regards to eligibility, what to do before and after your appointment, and more.